Results 1 - 10 of 38
- Construction price:US$ 125 000.00
Isleta in Granada measuring 1965.43 mts² with a House with 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Living room, Kitchen, Terrace. The Construction and Building Materials of the house is made of ½ confined masonry type and Wood. This type of constructions is named miniskirt. The structure is of reinforced concrete columns and wood. Roof of corrugated zinc. The Roof structure is wood. There is an electric generator shelter and 1 Bedroom for the security guard. Water Tank with Pump and Portable Electric Plant. Spectacular view.
Island of 19 acres, one of the coast have the turquoise blue ocean with white sand, on the other side is a deposit of gravel and sand which can be exploited for sale in nearby buildings construction, in this river the entertainment is La Ceiba, where most tourists make extreme sports. It is a small treasure ready to be exploited.
Pink Pearl Island is a 2 acre private tropical island, located in the Caribbean sea approximately 3 miles from mainland off of the Atlantic Coast of Nicaragua, Central America.
Surrounded with turquoise waters, the islands coconut palm trees, white sandy beaches and native fauna is protected from high seas by surrounding reefs and outlying islands.
A location described as 'The undiscovered Caribbean' and used as a personal retreat. The island has full set up accommodation, all constructed within the past three years, making it ideal for an investor looking to own a vacation home or develop a tourism business.
Accommodation consists of:
• Three round-thatched cabanas, each with two double beds, ocean views and private bathroom inside.
• The main house is situated in the middle of the island, it is circular, of cement construction with a traditional leaf roof. Downstairs is an open plan living area including kitchen and shower room, with fridge and washing machine. Upstairs is a circular bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower room. The upstairs balcony wraps around the top floor and has spectacular views.
• The 'Coconut Ice' Bar/restaurant includes a small kitchen area with freezer and restroom with toilet/ wash basin. Furnished with wooden/bamboo tables and chairs [All furnishings are included in the sale].
• A Traditional 'Fishermans style' shack, made of zinc with a leaf roof and sand floor, which contains 4 bunk beds(sleeping up to 8 people)and a shower room.
• The workers cabin has kitchen and bedroom space.
• Generator hut with a 5500w generator providing electricity.
• Heart-shaped swimming pool with fresh water pump and night light [The swimming pool is situated on the side of the main house]
• The island has its own well supplying water for washing/bathing. Drinking water can either be imported from the mainland or collected from the rain in large containers.
• Satalite TV and conventional Telephone service (telephone both upstairs and downstairs)
• There is a wharf placed at the front of the island to dock/land boats.
• 'The Black Pearl' speedboat is included in sale, length: 25feet - 150 horse power Yamaha engine, supplying fast and convienent transport.
The island is well groomed and maintained. There is always a light breeze flowing through the island so air-conditioning is not necessary. There are NO mosquitoes or sand-flies on this island.
- Lot Price:US$ 7 500 000.00
Ownership of 64 acres, overlooking the sea and sunset. Quiet, natural setting with acres of gardens and rainforests. Strategically located in the center of the island. You can find banks, restaurants, shops etc. Topography, 54 homes completed, 50 with sea view and 4 with valley view, Standing water and golf course.
At only 45 minutes from Managua, and only 5 minutes to dock on the mainland. Beautiful island, ready to enjoy inmediatamente.Terreno of 1 / 8 apple 280mts2 construction, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 4 splits air conditioners, living room, dining room, kitchen, water well with motor, water heater, completely grassy, garden with palm trees, home to the caretaker and his family, spring, furniture (optional)
- Lot Price:US$ 3 000 000.00
80 Mz beautiful island located off the coast of Chontales and Boaco, fruit trees, irregular topography, beautiful view, just 1 hour from the port of aces
Islet of 850 mts² located in the Lake of Granada. It counts with access to all basic services. Excellent to built a summer house, or for tourist used
Land planted to banana, fruit trees, overlooking the lake and adjacent to a small rustic house, 8 x 12, overlooking the volcano Concepcion.
Property opposite to the the lake, just minutes from Moyogalpa with fruit trees and overlooking the volcano Concepcion, it has a flat topography, more susceptible to seed and construction.
Land with a panoramic view to the beaches of Santo Domingo and Concepcion volcano. With plantings of banana, water, electricity 110v, cell signal, semi flat topography.